Early Gender Prediction Test by DNA 99.9% accuracy at 6 weeks of pregnancy as per Ultrasound at Attractive Price
Accurate baby gender results you can trust.
Can’t wait to learn your baby’s gender? Join over 350,000 satisfied pregnant women who have gotten an early SneakPeek into the future with the easy gender blood test that is clinically proven to be 99.9% accurate at 6 weeks into pregnancy as per Ultrasound.
Sneak Peek Early Gender test
99.9% accuracy test as early as 6 weeks of pregnancy as per Ultrasound.
Sneak Peek Early Gender
Early Gender DNA test as early as 6 weeks of pregnancy
- 99.9% Accurate
- Can be done as early as 6 weeks
- Clinically Proven.
- Reliable Gender test at 6 weeks
Sneak Peek Early gender + Dating Scan
Early Gender DNA test 6 weeks of pregnancy. With Ultrasound Dating Scan.
- 99.9% Accurate.
- Can be performed as early as 6 weeks
- Ultrasound Dating Scan + Viability scan.
- Clinically proven Early Gender Test.
- Reliable | Earliest | Accurate.
Girl or Boy?
Find out your baby's gender months earlier than other methods with the SneakPeek Early Baby Gender Blood Test
SneakPeek is the most accurate early gender DNA test on the market. With clinically-proven 99.9% accuracy at 6 weeks into pregnancy as per Ultrasound (see the New Clinical Summary1 which compares SneakPeek results with the baby's gender at birth), you can know your baby's gender as little as 5 - 7 days after giving your sample. SneakPeek is the leading provider of early gender DNA tests, trusted by over 350,000 moms and obstetricians.
Who can take this early gender DNA test SneakPeek?
- SneakPeek is proven to be 99.9% accurate at 6 weeks into pregnancy as per Ultrasound. If you’ve completed 6 weeks of pregnancy you can go for the early gender DNA test.
- If you’re currently breastfeeding, that won’t affect the SneakPeek test results. SneakPeek looks for male chromosomes in the fetal DNA found in mom’s blood. Because breastfeeding is a hormonal change that has no impact on genetics, it has no impact on the gender blood test accuracy or results.
- If you had a boy in a previous pregnancy, that won’t affect your gender reveal test results, either. Fetal DNA disappears from mom’s bloodstream within 3 days of giving birth, so have no fear, the analysis for your current pregnancy will be correct!
Results You Can Trust
How does your blood sample become a boy or girl test result? During pregnancy, fetal DNA is released by the placenta into mom’s bloodstream. SneakPeek tests for male chromosomes in the fetal DNA found in mom’s blood. Moms normally have only female chromosomes, so if male chromosomes are detected in the DNA of the fetus, baby is a boy. If no male chromosomes are detected in the DNA of the fetus, baby is a girl.
- 99.9% accurate at 6 weeks into pregnancy as per Ultrasound
- Backed by clinical research
- Proven safe for both mom and baby
- Developed by scientific experts